2. Unique Birdhouse made from reclaimed barnwood (styles may vary), $315, etsy.com (CampbellWoodworks).
3. Organic Bath Towels ethically and responsibly made in Portugal using 100% organic cotton yarn under fair and safe conditions, $158 for 6-piece set, https://livegrund.com/.
4. Sea Glass Serving Platter made of translucent, recycled glass etched with Ginkgo leaf design, $149 each, vivaterra.com.
5. Handcrafted Blown Glass Vase with Teak base, $59 - $119, vivaterra.com.
6. Teak Branch Doormat made from sections of tree branches that would otherwise be burned, $109, vivaterra.com.
7. Cleo Blue Indoor/Outdoor Rug made of 100% PET, a polyester fiber made from recycled plastic bottles, $141, annieselke.com.
8. Ambra Bath Rug by Abys, 31" x 55", $322, finelinens.com.
9. Fabric “paper towels” made of 100% cotton and terry cloth for maximum absorbency; an eco-friendly alternative to paper towels (styles may vary), $41.99 for 12 towels, etsy.com (atlasandellie).
10. Large Console made from wood salvaged from Indonesian barns, $1,995, sundancecatalog.com.
11. Recycled Glass Pendant made from vintage glass wine jugs, $469, vivaterra.com.