In the early days of sustainable home decor, you had to choose between looks and functionality. Not anymore! Check out these products that are as easy on the eyes as they are on the planet.
1. Wooden World Wall Map starting at $96.50, etsy.com (Enjoy The Wood).
2. Unique Birdhouse made from reclaimed barnwood (styles may vary), $315, etsy.com (CampbellWoodworks).
3. Organic Bath Towels ethically and responsibly made in Portugal using 100% organic cotton yarn under fair and safe conditions, $158 for 6-piece set, https://livegrund.com/.
4. Sea Glass Serving Platter made of translucent, recycled glass etched with Ginkgo leaf design, $149 each, vivaterra.com.
5. Handcrafted Blown Glass Vase with Teak base, $59 - $119, vivaterra.com.
6. Teak Branch Doormat made from sections of tree branches that would otherwise be burned, $109, vivaterra.com.
7. Cleo Blue Indoor/Outdoor Rug made of 100% PET, a polyester fiber made from recycled plastic bottles, $141, annieselke.com.
8. Ambra Bath Rug by Abys, 31" x 55", $322, finelinens.com.
9. Fabric “paper towels” made of 100% cotton and terry cloth for maximum absorbency; an eco-friendly alternative to paper towels (styles may vary), $41.99 for 12 towels, etsy.com (atlasandellie).
10. Large Console made from wood salvaged from Indonesian barns, $1,995, sundancecatalog.com.
11. Recycled Glass Pendant made from vintage glass wine jugs, $469, vivaterra.com.
Spice Up Your Décor
Outdoor Dining Ideas for Timber Homes
Smart + Stylish Countertop Choices
Tour This New Kitchen With Timeless Style
Elevated Décor for Autumn
Win an Issue of The Best Log & Timber Homes of ...