Photo by Audrey Hall
Take note! Here are some of the stand-out features of this hybrid home's kitchen:
1. Oversized Douglas fir posts and beams create a stately, natural framework for the kitchen.
2. The stone feature wall is surrounded by plaster, not drywall, for Old World elegance.
3. A butler’s pantry, tucked beyond the arched doorway behind the cooking zone, adds ample and stylish storage.
4. Wire-brushed oak floors set the stage for the space’s time-tested atmosphere.
5. The cabinetry is crafted from walnut and sapele wood (an excellent mahogany alternative).
6. Hand-blown glass pendants above the island give the room its golden glow.