This rustic kitchen is layered with just the right mix of clean, bright details and rustic texture. Here are six smart ideas worth stealing from this modern-meets-rustic farmhouse kitchen:
1. Rough-hewn, white oak timber posts and beams frame the border between the kitchen and dining area.
2. Crisp white cabinets and classic subway tiles play off the home’s natural wood tones for a sophisticated farmhouse feel.
3. Light may illuminate a space, but the fixtures
set the tone. Here, simple seeded-glass pendants hover above the island, while an antler chandelier brings the room back to its woodsy roots.
4. Stained-wood window trim pops against the room’s ivory walls, and casement windows frame the scenery like artwork.
5. Sleek stainless steel adds sparkle to the space, while its primitive farm table counterpoint provides a touch of texture.
6. In lieu of expected hardwood flooring
, acid-stained concrete lets the timber frame be the focal point.
P.S., See more of this farmhouse-style home here!